Thursday, December 18, 2008

random observations

-> my newspaper's office is a tornado shelter. how cool is that?
-> slow internet, although better than no internet, is frustrating.
-> phones that allow you to hear the person you're talking to, but they can't hear you, are useless.
-> sierra mist cranberry splash is only 85 cents and is fantastic.
-> carolyn, a colleague, always brings me a peice of blue taffy when she comes back from the bank because she knows it's my favorite.
-> if you are really nice to grumpy people, they usually meet you at pleasant.
-> since i've started this blog, claiming that i work a lot, i haven't had do do a lot of working.

1 comment:

  1. Just be glad that your internet is not satellite-based and provided by a Samoan company for $80 a month.

    Pretty cool about the tornado shelter. I've been told that I can stay in this office in the event of a hurricane, but I have to question the wisdom of that.

    ReplyDelete