Friday, February 27, 2009

on my side

so erica told me when i walked in this morning that someone from the fairfield legion called about my column. here we go, right? actually, she said, it wasn't the guy who i had talked to, but rather the actual leader of that post. he was calling to apologize to me and to tell me that he had no idea why that person spoke to me like that. he knew who he was and he said that he was going to have a talk with him about it at the legion meeting on tuesday. "he's just getting old," this guy, lynn, said.

he said that he was sorry and that i was invited to the event and that they wanted me to cover the event, pictures and all. "we need the coverage," he said. he said that there was nothing illegal about what they were doing, so i should have been able to take pictures, as they were playing with fake money and buying the prizes with fake money. boo-yah.

anyone else want to challenge me?

4 comments:

  1. Good fight, goodnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. solid...though it would have made for great reading if the brass knuckles made an appearence

    -Shawn (the damn thing wouldn't let me leave my name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Moods! You stuck it to the man!...or the one guy that yelled at you...EITHER WAY... more power to ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR MUSIC FROM MY UNCLE WAYNE.
    http://autistictheater.blogspot.com
    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete